Whether serving as project manager for the Program Management Office of the North Texas Tollway Authority for multi-billion dollar projects or designing municipal infrastructure improvement projects, these core values drive Simon Engineering & Consulting, Inc (SEC) to provide our clients with the best service for the best value.
Under the leadership and vision of Voranique “Nikki” Simon, who has more than 17 years of experience in the planning, design and construction of roadway improvement projects – including public works, transportation and drainage projects – SEC embodies the proper management of work quality, budget and schedule. Thus, client satisfaction is our No. 1 goal.
SEC staff exceeded our expectations by providing all required deliverables to each project manager on budget and on schedule. To date, SEC has routinely provided a quality product with exceptional service. I have been very pleased to partner with SEC and highly recommend their services.”
– Stephen Knobbe, Vice President, HNTB Corporation
- Water and wastewater design and relocation projects
- Drainage design including storm water collection and storm water detention facilities
- Structural Design
- Managing the development of major transportation projects
- Inter-agency and client coordination
- Specification management
- Preparation of project construction costs and estimate reviews
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Constructability Plan Reviews/Value Engineering
- Schedule/Cost Control
- Contract Administration