- Oct. 2, 2012 – Nikki Simon graduates from SBA’s e200 Emerging Leaders Program
- Jan. 18, 2012 – SEC named “Top Business” by DiversityBusiness.com
- September 2016 – City of Frisco City Council appointed Nikki Simon to serve on the City of Frisco Parks and Recreation Board of Directors.
- September 2014 – City of Frisco City Council appoints Nikki Simon to serve on the City of Frisco Urban Forestry Board of Directors.
- Dec. 2013 – Nikki Simon was elected president of the Greater Dallas Fort Worth Chapter of the Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS) in December of 2013 for an additional two year term. WTS is an international professional organization dedicated to the advancement of women in the transportation industry. Nikki Simon was elected president in December of 2011 for a two year term.
- April 2013 – For a second year in a row, Simon Engineering and Consulting, Inc. has been named a Top Collin County Area Woman-Owned Business.
- Mar. 2013 – Nikki Simon became credentialed as an Envision Sustainability Professional. She is now a practitioner trained to use the Envision sustainable infrastructure as a guide to address sustainability in the design, construction and operation of infrastructure projects.
- Oct. 18, 2012 – Nikki Simon is voted in as a board member for InterLink, a regional nonprofit business and education alliance. InterLink’s mission is to: bridge the gap between business and education by providing knowledge about regional high skill, high demand career opportunities and industry trends to be used by school and college districts to prepare the workforce of the future.
- May 11, 2012 – Nikki Simon has been selected for inclusion in the inaugural edition of Who’s Who in Black Dallas. A Book Unveiling Reception and Program honoring Simon and the other recipients will take place on Thursday, May 24 at The Black Academy of Arts and Letters in the Dallas Convention Center Theater Complex, 650 S. Griffin St., Dallas, Texas 75202.
- April 2012 – For the second time in three months, Simon Engineering & Consulting, Inc. received a prestigious honor as the company was recently named by the Collin County Business Press as one of the Top Collin County Area Women-Owned Businesses. SEC, whose major contracts and clients include HNTB Corporation and North Texas Tollway Authority, ranks No. 19 on this prestigious list.
IN THE NEWS
- May 2012 – SEC featured in the May 2012 edition of Frisco Style magazine.